DAILY skin care for summer
Smooth, healthy, clear, fair and glowing skin complexion almost the dream of every woman, today not only the young girl’s want good skin but also the people of all ages and genders (both males and females) are concerned with the health and beauty of skin. That’s why the trends towards acquiring services of beauty professionals are increasing very fast and it has become the part of person’s monthly budget. Every person wants to look good. And for this reason Now a days there are lots of skin care creams, face serums, sun blocks, moisturizers, cleansers and other variety of similar products related to skin care with different brands and price ranges are available in the markets .The people who know about their skin types so its easy for them to buy the products after doing some research. But in the other hand the same practice some times hard for those who don’t have the knowledge about their skin types and related products, such people feel difficulty to choose a right product. That’s why the media is playing great role to popularize products and to aware people about their use, and due to the aggressive marketing strategies of the companies and media the buying behavior of people have changed to great extent.
Our skin needs different types of care in different seasons. Weather changes have a great impact on human moods, behaviors and especially on human body. In winter the skin feels dryness and itchy especially on lips surrounding areas and cheeks so it needs more moisturizing and skin care. In summer the skin becomes more sensitive and dull due to the high sun exposure and heat etc. and most of time gets greasy, specially the people who have oily and sensitive skin they suffer most skin problems in summer. So in this case the skin needs daily moisturizing and cleansing. And the use of other quality products such as soaps and face washes.
Every skin care treatment takes its own advantage and the impact on skin, Likewise skin care home remedies or herbal treatment plays very important role to give health and beauty to the skin. And comparatively these remedies are very quick and cheap. In fact some eatable things such as (Yogurt, vinegar, etc.), vegetables and fruits contain the amazing results for external care of skin.
Things to avoid in summer.
There are certain things which we have to remember to protect our skin in summer.
Strong Sun exposure can damage your skin.
Although Sun is the best source of vitamin D, and in most European countries the people loves to take sun bath on the beaches, where they find most sun exposure, no doubt that is very important for the human body. However, harsh sun rays can be very harmful to the skin and many problems may occur. These problems may be premature aging, wrinkles; discoloration of the skin is due to the UV rays in sunlight. Avoid going out in the sun when sun at the peak mostly at 11-12 to 3 clocks, using strong and good branded sun block which should be recommended by the doctors is necessary for the skin protection against the harmful effects of sun. Extreme exposure of sun can damage your skin and become the cause of dark patches, sun burn, and dark skin or sometimes it may also appear as malasma.which is hard to treat. Taking precautions is better than to take medicine.so always use good quality sun block. Even it should be apply in heat.
- Always Wear cap when go out from home.it also helps to prevent high sun exposure.
- Always wear sun glasses. Use good quality sun glasses it helps to prevent your eyes and surrounding areas from heat and sun exposure .Studies have proved that the high exposure of sun may damage your eye vision or eye cornea.
- Always wear gloves while driving.
- Drink lots of water. Taking 18 glass of water is very important for skin care and health especially in summer we experience the excretion of sweat from our body so the body needs more water intake.
- Taking lime juice or lemon juice reduce the deficiency of energy. And it is the best source to provide minerals.
- Eat fresh fruits or vegetables salad.it should be a part of your daily diet.
- Daily cleansing, toning and moisturizing of skin is important for your skin. Use a good quality cleanser for your skin. But you should aware of your skin type …is it oily, sensitive, dry and normal. You can also use some home made skin care cleansing recipes to clean your skin. Such as milk cream is the best cleanser for your skin. Use oil based cleansers for dry skin.
- For oily skin use a product that controls excess oil production.
- Toning your skin is also essential for your skin health it helps to keep dust away and it helps to lift and tightens your skin. Again you should know about your skin type, it may help you to select best skin. Daily moisturize your skin. It helps hydrate the skin and it helps to keeps your skin smooth and fresh and dust free.
- Scrubbing has the main role in your skin care .scrubbing helps to exfoliate the dead skin and black heads or other dust particles.
A good, healthy diet of fruits, vegetables and juices are good for your health and beauty.
- Avoid animal fats, oily and spicy food and junk food.
- Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables.
- Fruits especially water melon pears, apples, peaches, guavas, and all other seasonal fruits are good for the skin.
- Include more legumes, lentils, cereals in daily food diet.
- Lots of water intake in a day(at least 18 glass of water in a day)
Glow your skin (for all skin types)
- Oatmeal mixed with water and ground into a smooth paste is a good exfoliator and scrubber. Apply this paste on the face in a mild circular motion. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider with some drops of water and apply on your face. And than wash it after 20 minute. This is the best tip to reduce sun burns and dark spots.
- Mix 2 tablespoons chopped raw oats with 1 tablespoon of honey and apple cider vinegar ¼. Make a smooth paste and than apply on face in slow motions. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash your face.
- Mix 1 table spoon milk powder, 1 tea spoon glycerin, 3 drops of lemon and 1 tea spoon of rose water. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 20-30 min, and than wash it off. After that apply any good quality moisturizer which suitable to your skin type. It’s a guaranteed tip. You would find a real glow in your skin.
Always use products which contain chemicals (glycolic acid, hydroquinone, kojic acid) with health consultant or skin care specialists advice. Don’t use any skin care product which contains mercury.